The start of the awards season was kicked off yesterday with the Golden Globes. It was a night filled with the usual celebrities and their fashion and faux pas. Here is a collection of our top five hits and misses for the night, accompanied by our fashion report card! We would love to hear who donned your favorite look!
Best Dressed List
1. Lupita Nyong'o gets in A+ in this beautiful Calvin Klein ensemble.
2. Olivia Wilde earns an A in this gorgeous Gucci dress emphasizing her baby bump.
3. Louis Roe's Monique Llhuillier lace gown was a stunner on the red carpet getting her an A as well.
4. Margot Robbie looked flawless in Gucci, earning herself an A-.
5. Emma Watson's look was unique and a definite risk but it landed her on our best dressed list. We think she deserves a B+.
Worst Dressed List
1. Hayden Panettiere's odd black and white Tom Ford creation and out of style hairdo landed her a C- for her red carpet look.
2. Sandra Bullock's wrinkled Prabal Gurung dress did not pass with flying colors but instead landed her a D.
3. Zoe Saldana's overly embellished dress designed by Prabal Gurung landed her on the worst dressed list and a C- on her report card.
4. Unfortunately Drew Barrymore's Monique Lhullier was a miss on the red carpet, earning herself a D+. Please take a cue from Miss Wilde next time and choose something a little more flattering.
5. Lastly, Julie Bowen's mix of a velvet puffed sleeved bodice and purple skirt did not make the cut. We gave her Caroline Herrera dress a D-.
All photographs from yahoo.com
The Blog Team